Sunday, February 24, 2008

1 down, 3 to go

Actually that is a bit of a stretch but it doesn't sound as great saying 1 almost down, 3 to go. See, I am almost done my Psychology (yay!!) as in, done all the quizzes, written the final exam, buut I have yet to finish the final assignment, a stinking 11 page essay (due in uh, 5 days I think *bows* whenever the end of the month is) however, that is soon, so provided I magically become motivated and skilled and everything it will be finished in a week!! This is happy news because just having all of these courses hanging over my head is not so much fun. The other three are erm, coming along, but hopefully with one out of the way I can shoof myself along on them topspeed.
Anyways enough about school.
Well actually I dont have much to say other than that because I don't really do much other than school and go to various ballet things. But I feel the need to blog so yes (heh, rather procrastinate on working on essay)
Oh, well yesterday we (Nomad, Tyger, Wulf and I) went out for dinner avec le trombone-friend de Tyger for catching up typeness and whatnot. Twas good, went to an almost entirely vegan restaurant (they didn't use meat, dairy or eggs) and we got a sampling of different things to all share (there was a lazy susan in the middle of the table to wizz things around on!) which for the most part were good (minus the 'shrimp' right Tyger!?) , some a bit spicy for my taste. So we got to meet trombone-fellow for more than 30 seconds. Beats me what he thought of us, he seemed fairly quiet but tis hard to say since he wouldn't know most of what we were speeching of. (and I lack the social finesse to be able to ask people direct, good questions about themselves)
Creatures are well, I really wish to have more pictures to post, but when I take them with fathers camera, which I like to do since they come out veery nice, they need to go through this special editing software (that I don't know how to use, although I have been pestering him to teach me) before I can have them and pere has been rather busy so yes, someday blog will be back in pictures. (It's bad, I still don't have the ones from Christmas!)

Anyways, enough procrastinating for me, back to work!
Hopefully all is well with everyone, and you should blog more!!
Hermit

1 comment:

Eve said...

Oh, I see. If you are procrastinating, that is why you are on le computer and not on gmail/msn. Poor lonely tyger, who is newly-enamoured with le blogs and checking them compulsively. :(
1)Those shrimp were the nastiest things I have tasted in a looong time. I can't even remember the last time I spat food out of my mouth (not sure if this says something about my food or my lack of pickiness, but anyways.
2)Trombone fellow says that you all seemed exceptionally nice (for the record, and I have been instructed to get all your reports on him and tell him what you say. Haha, so now I can tell him that he seemed quiet (I'm pretty sure he could have come up with that one on his own though). I was really glad that we got together!
3)Pictures + blog = awesome. Creature pictures + blog = more awesome. Kudos to you/anyone who can make the stupid photo programme on blogger work at all though.
Massive comment!