Thursday, January 3, 2008

A New Year

Hopefully this one will see me sort out my life. As I said at the get-together, these are my 'goals' and I am writing them here so I won't forget and they will be more permanent.

-I will do what I want to do instead of just thinking about it but never acting upon it.
This involves things like auditioning and applying for schools, it's not going to happen unless I make it happen.

-I will be more productive particularly with things like my schoolwork, the more I work on it, the faster I will be finished.

-I need to decide what I want and then actually go for it, none of this half-baked stuff. If I want to dance, then I need to commit myself fully to that.

-Make a plan, and largely stick with it as I don't seem to be navigating so well without some sort of order.

And I think thats it for now, I like how they aren't resolutions at all really, as basically none of them have any way of defining them, ah well, I can edit and review as necessary.
Hermit

1 comment:

Wulf said...

Those are fantastic goals/resolutions. I adopt them as my own. How are they going? How is life going? School? Etc?