Friday, September 21, 2007

All over the place

So I finally got off my butt and signed up for classes, I am taking the BA classes at Alberta Ballet. That program must be tiny, the class is the year 2, 3, and 4's and it is still veery small. But bah, I need other classes because I am sure that just with them I am getting worse. I might be able to get credit for them though, so that would be grand (at least in the eyes of le parents)
However, when I went to the Nutcracker audition, the lady who runs the school was telling me about this new program, a three year BA with honours that I could do through her after I take my intermediate RAD exam. I tried looking it up though and I couldn't find anything, so I need to ask her more on this.
Still haven't got up to phoning the border people at the airport, bleh, I am so scared they are going to be mean after the horror stories me parents gave me from when they phoned.
I am majorly procrastinating on my courses, but yay me, my instructor said she didn't think I needed to move down an English level, weee. Tis splendid too, I wrote a paragraph having a bit of a rant (Hermit-style) about animal rights, and she emailed me back saying she is an animal 'freak' too and she is on the board for some wild animal rescue group.
Found this website: www.tmacvids.com and am trying to establish if it is entirely illegal or not. It seems like it should be but I tried searching it up with regards to its legality and what not and didn't come up with anything. So I am tempted to try it out, it has several videos on there that I wish to see, just need to conduct another search about it with regards to viruses because I certainly don't need any of that.
Hopefully I shall have pictures soon, I played piggie paparazzi a little while ago, just have to get father to show me how to use this program to get the pictures into the right format (he puts them in RAW format on his cameras so they can be meddled with on the computer, nice, unless you don't know how to use the program and thus can't look at your pictures)
Anyways, hopefully all is well with folks, it seems like I never talk to any of you anymore, more blog posting I say!
Hermit

3 comments:

Ratty said...

hmmm, my browser apparently can't display your questionable webpage. That's good to hear that your English teacher agrees with your views, that definitely makes things easier! Too bad about the missing ballet program, though. That would be awesome if it does exist :) And I just updated me blog, if you're interested :)

Wulf said...

Hello hermy! This comment isn't really on the content of you blog, since I already know it. It is more of a "since I kind of screeched at Hermit for not commenting on my blog maybe I should leave a comment on hers" comment. Sorry. :<

Kesineeee said...

Hi Hermy! Cute blog picture background by the way! I miss you so much, and yay for auditioning, and yay for piggies, and poo for airport people, and yay for animal rescue, and HAHAHHA for procrastination! Less than a week adn we shall all be together again...I am SOOOOO excited, I can barely breathe!