I am being a huge bump-on-a-log at the moment, its quite disgusting actually.
My courses started last week and so far I have started writing my first paragraph for my first English assignment but it is garbage and should have been sent in within the first few days of the course. I opened my Environmental course and looked it over, but that was a while ago and I have yet to touch it since and the third hasn't even been opened yet. Great start.
I haven't finished unpacking from when I came home in July and now I have all my stuff from my apartment cluttering up my room and the den as well, makes for happy parents.
On top of all that, I have done zip ballet-wise since the end of July sans one stretch class and some puttering around in my room.
I have deemed that this general lack of motivation is courtesy of me feeling like I have no purpose in life. It's a vicious circle; last year I did my courses because I had to, now there is no reason so I have little interest in working on them but I don't want to cancel them in case I get to go back and thus need them. (and by then I will be ridiculously behind if this keeps up) I am procrastinating on getting a job for fear I will have to quit after a stupidly short time because if I get a go-ahead for going back, nothing is stopping me! I keep researching about things to do and visas and whatnot all the while I am not finding a place to take class, for similar reasons to the job and because they have all started by now so I would have to jump in late, and thus getting more and more out of shape. Charming!
And I am sure you are all so thrilled to listen to continual grumblings on my part so I will endeavour to make this my last post on the subject unless I have happy news.
Hermit
P.S. Like the piggies?
No comments:
Post a Comment