Allo!
So I has happy exciting news, at least to me it is. I don't know if all of you knew but the way dancenss is here I can't come home until late on the 23 of december and I need to leave again early in the morning on the 26th because we have a show on the 28. Hermit does not like this plan much because it means very little christmastime at home and christmastime is her favourite time of year. This also means Hermit has very slim chances of seeing her friendsles.
However, no sad Hermit this year as plans have changed! Nutcracker people at home called her up to invite her to do nutcracker with offers of moolas (which Hermit needs badly) and she talks to her dance peoples here and explains situation and they basically say that whatever Hermit decides, they will support. So she mulls it over because by going home she mangles plans of dance-people here quite charmingly but the draw of homeness and nutcrackerness and moneyness is quite strong. Ultimately Hermit realises she really wants to come home and do nutcracker etc.etc. so that is what she is doing with quasi-blessings of dancepeople here.
What all this means is that I get to be home for weeks now! I leave here on the weekend of November 16th and don't come back until early January! Hurrah!
This means we must plan and do plenty o' things!
HappyhappyHermit
3 comments:
That is EXCELLENT! So you don't participate in Victoria people's christmas thing at all? It is still splendid that you'll be around. That is awesome.
Are you getting more dance time now?
ALSO, where are these hair photos? If you are not yet gone, make kesinee post themmmmmmm! *whine*
hahaha my computer didn't let me post them. I wanted to. But it didn't let me. ALSO HERMIT. I didn't get to say goodbye. SO GOODBYE. I miss you already. I do. It is weird not seeing you when I am home for brief moments in the evening. Very Weird. How is Calgary treating you? Is there SNOW?
Post a Comment