Monday, December 3, 2007

Show Time!

Its quite hard to believe actually, it's already December! The first Nutcracker shows were on the weekend (1st and 2nd) and didn't go too badly. The next shows are this weekend and then on the 21 and 22. (I think) Ergy and apparently there is some T.V. thing that we are doing at 5am on wednesday (I imagine it will go splendidly with everyone half asleep) so tomorrow I get to ask the moderately scary teacher of my other classes if it's ok with her for me to either miss or be rather late to her class (the class that I happen to have missed a few times before for Nutcracker stuff) fun fun.
Today I ensnared a video of lerabbit stealing pig food. Quite entertaining I think. I shall post it when I get it loaded onto the computer and figure out how to post videos.
Hermit
P.S. When does everyone get home?

2 comments:

Kesineeee said...

aww yay for good shows, and for cute videos! I get back on le 13th at like...k well the plane leaves here at 7:30...so I should get to calgary at like...9:30 your time! AHHH YAY, and we DO have to do tons adn tons and tons!

Kesineeee said...

aaand is there any way you can get me tickets to see your performance because I want to see it, but don't want to wait for them all to sell out!!!