First off, um how is it already September? Summer just started!!
So, it's been a while and I have two updates for my list of new things: riding a tandem bike (granted it was for a very short time, but it was fun and I would definitely do it again, although probably making sure the person in front knows what they are doing!) and driving a tractor! Also very fun and something I would do again.
Aside from that, I haven't been up to a ton, finished the courses I was doing over the summer, we just finished up our summer shows and are now starting rehearsals for our upcoming show (which is coming up super quick-stress!! but also potentially has a live horse in it which I think is exciting times!). I am also on the job hunt which is crap and does wonders for my self esteem. I think this whole experience thing is a bunch of trash- how the heck do you get experience if everyone wants you to already have it!?? Anyways....
I have pretty pictures to leave you with:
The kind of gifts you receive if you come to visit Hermit:
Actually that is Nomads baggie of gado gado (she came over to teach me how to make it) and we decided she needed to take some of it back with her but we didn't have a good container for her to take it home in, so glorious plastic bag of slime it was! :)

Hiking adventures with friendsles! We went to this lake a bit out of the city and walked around it (and saw many slugs-I have this picture, several pictures of the view, and many pictures of various slugs we encountered-priorities!)
-Hermit
1 comment:
ahahah well, we look so charming in your picture! haha and yes, slugs and trees generally trump friends, lets not lie here! hahah love youuuuu! <3 Let's hang out soon?
Post a Comment