Saturday, June 26, 2010

Randomness 3.0

A rather entertaining site for you to peruse (unless I am the last to know about it, like usual): catalogliving.tumblr.com
In other news, I am much enjoying this roommate business again, makes for a much more active social life (and yes, going grocery shopping counts as a social activity in my head)! However, it is doing wonders for my inclination to engage in schooling....
I had a super random dream last night that involved me wandering around either post or pre-show and running into Rick Nay, which is so random since I kind of forgot about him! The mind works in mysterious ways.
My summer of new experiences hasn't been progressing along too well lately, although I have been doing a bit of running (er jogging, or grampa shuffling as Eve calls it) lately, however I think I really need to acquire new shoes to step it up (but gah, money!!). We are going to a vegetarian meeting tonight though, so I guess that counts. We have great plans of meeting likeminded individuals, shall let you know how that goes.
Hermit

2 comments:

Kesineeee said...

I am excited to check the link out! I for one have not heard of it! I hope the meeting goes well. I, too, have been running as well...always wearing a brace of course! I also love to go hiking up mount doug on this epic steep hiking trail thing, which is fun! We need to swim tomorrow, phonnnnne meeeeeeeeeee!

Wulf said...

It definitely took me way too long to figure out that those are not actual pictures of their house, ha. Once I figured that out the hilarity increased by about 1000x. I look forwards to hearing about your vegetarian adventures!