So, ma boonay is 10 now! (His birthday is either october 28 or 31-originally it was the 31st but then I changed it because we were always too busy but really all we knew is that he was born in october, aaaanyhow) I am sad I wasn't home for his birthday but I did get to see him not too long before and I gave parents strict instructions for maximum spoilage. I can't believe its been that long, my goodness how time flies (haha, likewise, how the heck is it already NOVEMBER!!??)
So, a picture for yous:

Hermit
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Snowy! Aw, what a cute old man!
Oh goodness me! Has it been 10 years? I do hope he got maximum spoilage. He's my absolute favourite bun in the whole world.
awwwww Happy Birthday 'ol man! he is indeed the best bun in the world!
Post a Comment