Back to the meaningless drivel;
So at dance one of the junior apprentices moms has been making all of the company members a pair of knit slippers. The rule is that they have to be hideous though, so several have been made with clashing colours, one of the boys had big orange tulle pompoms on them etc. Anyhew, a bit ago she completed mine which were customized to be vegan-most excellent! So I present you my amazing vegan slippers:
6 comments:
Those are the best slippers I've ever seen. And not remotely hideous enough. I wonder how exactly they are vegan though. Because the animals are on the other side of the plate?
hahahah those are amaaaaaaaaaazing!!!
And Ali, it is a red circle with a line through it over the utensils...like a "no eating" sign, for the animals!!! SO awesome.
wow i'm dumb.
you are not dumb, hahaha.
I dare you to wear those in public!!!
Post a Comment