Not proud? I am proud, hahaha. OOOOH man, we are too obsessed my friend! But I just LOVE it. I could stop if I wanted...I could...if I really wanted...which I don't...but I could. If I wanted.
I assume you people are referring to House? Ahh well, at least it's not Lost. (It's not Lost, is it?)Also, I've done entire seasons in 2 days, so you have nothing to be ashamed of.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Not proud? I am proud, hahaha. OOOOH man, we are too obsessed my friend! But I just LOVE it. I could stop if I wanted...I could...if I really wanted...which I don't...but I could. If I wanted.
I assume you people are referring to House?
Ahh well, at least it's not Lost. (It's not Lost, is it?)
Also, I've done entire seasons in 2 days, so you have nothing to be ashamed of.
Post a Comment